Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting the application form, you or your Parents / Legal guardian acknowledge full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the ‘ART of – United Audition’.
2. The ‘ART of – United Audition’ is organised by ‘Klymyuk, ART of’ and is referred to in this Terms and Conditions Document as the "organiser".
3. The purpose of the ‘ART of – United Audition’ is to offer an opportunity to dance students and professional ballet dancers, to present themselves in front of the directors of some of the best ballet schools and companies in the world, with the view to obtaining a position in which to further their training and career.
4. It is the responsibility of participating candidate to obtain and hold all valid documentation required for the country in which they are travelling during the ‘ART of – United Audition, part two - Audition in person’.
5. ‘The ART of – United Audition’ is not responsible for any organisation of travel or accommodation of the candidates.
6. Participants are not permitted to attend the ‘ART of - United Audition’ if they are injured in any way.
7. The organisation must be informed if the participant has any allergies or other health problems, and an accompanying letter must be submitted (at time of participation).
8. All participants are required to attend in full practice attire, including ballet flats and pointe shoes for female candidates.
9. The organisers will not be held accountable for any damages or injury that occur to any person during the ‘ART of - United Audition’ process, nor will they be responsible for the loss of any property.
10. The organisers reserve the right to retain the participation fee in full, in the event of the applicant’s withdrawal.
11. In case of injury or illness the organisers reserve the right to retain all or part of the participation fee in the event of the applicant’s withdrawal.
In the case of injury, up to one week (7 days) before the audition begin, 50% of the fee will be retained. In the case of withdrawal less than one week before the course begins, 60% of the fee will be retained.
To be eligible to apply for a part refund of the participation fee, the candidate must present medical certificates from two different specialist doctors. Certificates from a physiotherapist will not be accepted. All certificates submitted must be official certified documents and not hand written.
12. The organisers reserve the right to cancel and/or change a part of, or to cancel the event in its entirety at any stage. If this were to occur, the organisers will issue new revised dates for the event. If the event cannot be rescheduled, they will refund course/participation fees paid (this excludes any travel and accommodation expenses).
In case of the applicant not being able to attend under the new proposed dates and timeframe, the 60% of the course/ participation fees will be reimbursed.
13. The organiser is released from any responsibility for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of their obligations on the Agreement, if they prove, that proper fulfillment was impossible due to force majeure, which means extreme, unforeseen and inevitable circumstances in given conditions.
The participants are accepting that due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control of the organiser (e.g. epidemic, pandemic, lockdown, etc.), the course / event can be cancelled or cannot be continued; and therefore, they cannot claim for any kind of reimbursement, nor can course/participation fees can be refunded.
14. The organisers reserve the right to change the directors or representatives of the ballet company or ballet school, teachers or artists in the event of illness or any other unavoidable cause.
15. The application fee is separate to the participation fee and needs to be paid when submitting the application form, and cannot be reimbursed under any circumstance.
16. The finalised schedule for ‘ART of – United Audition’ shall be posted on the notice board of the studio on the first day of the event.
17. It is recommended, that whenever traveling abroad, that the participant takes out personal travel insurance.
18. Photo- and video shots are the property of ‘Klymyuk, ART of and are permitted to be used freely by ‘Klymyuk, ART of’ for promotional and marketing purposes.
19. All participants must have valid health insurance.
20. All participants must have a valid liability insurance.
21. All participants younger than 18 years old must send us, prior to the start of the event, the ‘Authorisation for underage person’ fully completed and signed by their parents or legal guardian.
22. The ART of reserves the right to adjust and update the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any updates of the Terms & Conditions will take effect immediately upon issue of the document.